Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Finished the Order of the Phoenix!

WARNING - This entry is only for those who have finished reading the first five books in the Harry Potter series. This entry will contain spoilers, and should be avoided if you haven't read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! Thanks mucho! (which I think means: "Thanks a bunch ya'll")

As the title explains, I finished reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix!!! Oh my goodness! I finished the book while at Starbucks. I set down the book and looked around desperately for someone to talk to ... anyone ... about what I had just read. No one was to be found! I was alone, and it was super late so I couldn't call my friends! I was left to ponder the fifth year at Hogwarts all by myself. It's a wonder I survived! =)

I was deeply saddened that Sirius has died. Poor Harry.

Okay, so I had this crazy idea that Harry should have thrown one of the two way communication mirrors into the archway then try talking to Sirius, lol. Hey, it's worth a shot eh?

I bought book six, and can hardly wait to begin!

If anyone wants to discuss Harry Potter with me, please lemme know. Us Harry Potter fans have gotta stick together.

November 18th approaches!

On another note, the Harry Potter movies have moved up to 2nd place in my top 10 (2nd only to Star Wars).

4 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Hobster said...

methinks you mean Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix throughout, right?

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

you are absotively right Hobs. thanks for catching my mistake man

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Hobster said...

LOL. Just confused me, since we'd talked about you finishing it before...and, y'know, that whole Sirius thing :)

I actually had to read the post a couple of times to figure out what was going on there :)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Scott McClare said...

Heh. You think you're saying "Oh my goodness" now . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home