Sunday, August 28, 2005

Cali-fone-I-A

Last weekend Adam and I joined the MD crew in San Diego. We drove over Friday night, hung out all day and drove back Sunday after church.

The White's (not DrO ... you crazy kids, I know what you're thinking =)) were kind enough to take in our entire crew of like 8 into their home!

The weather was gorgeous! Mid 70's. Ocean was ... colder than I woulda preferred, but that's the ocean for ya =).



Isn't this a great shot of the Meesh?


Dre and Becca manning the front seats:



Da boys at In N Out - how many patties did Dre have? 18?


Of course, the Jankster:


I posted all the Cali pics/vids here. w00tage!!!

Sometime this week I'll post more pics/vids from the good times in Zona. Janks, Dre and Becca flew in town from San Diego on Wednesday. Dre and Becca went home this morning. Janks is here 'till Wednesday.

It has been a wonderful gift from God to know and spend time with these friends. We have good times (great oldies). Fellowship with the saints is a blessing.

Until we meet again,
The Rusted One

2 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You used Rock ON ROCK Solid a lot...that's my line. I'm going to have to charge you! No great pics man, I wish I was there.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger rustypth said...

we'll discuss royalties on my next trip out there =)

btw, i picked it up from Janet, soooo... be sure and charge her as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home