Sunday, August 28, 2005

Site Updates

My blog links were in desperate need of being updated. I split them into 3 categories: Apologetic Blogs, #Pros Blogs, and other Friends blogs.

If you wanna be up to date in the world of apologetics, you'll stay pretty informed by reading James White (director of Alpha and Omega Ministries), Phil Johnson (director of Grace to You, and an elder at Grace Community Church), Eric Svendsen (director of New Testament Research Ministries), Tom Ascol (director of Founders), and last but not least: Steve Camp (director of Audience One Ministries).

#Pros Blogs is a blog section dedicated to my friends in #prosapologian, AOMin's internet chatroom. This section is not yet complete - if any of my fellow denizens are missing, lemme know.

Friends Blogs is basically the rest of ya'll - RL friends at church, friends at other churches, out of state buds, and anyone else I missed =).

I've recently discovered (thanks to Dre) that FireFox has a "live bookmarks" option which functions as an RSS reader. w00t. RSS helps me to read everyone's blog except xanga's - and yes, I am resisting the urge to make further comments *evil grin*

If you have nothing better to do you might discover that there are currently 35 blogs linked (so far!). Yes, I hope to read each one every day. What can I say? ... I'm addicted!

Rustytheblogaddict

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

Oh, and the books I'm currently reading is also up to date =)

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was lamenting Xanga's lack of rss too, and then I found something cool out...

If you take a link and replace the home.aspx with rss.aspx then blamo you get rss!

So, for example, Andrew's rss feed...

http://www.xanga.com/rss.aspx?user=Doulos110

Happy aggregating!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

Thanks McPhat! When I enter the RSS feed into FireFox is shows the html basically - which does include all the text ... I'm wondering if there's a way to have it set up so I can see each entry on their own blog page with all the html displayed properly (without seeing the code)?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

Does my comment even make sense? rofl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home