Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Relient Who?

Is anyone else amazed that Relient K made the TRL?!

w00t!

This is major major news folks!

What does this mean? Weeell, this means that you will be listening to the radio and may hear "Be My Escape" by Relient K. They are such an awesome band. They've gone from ska-punk, to more alternative-punk to alternative-emo-punk. Each cd is spectacular.

I almost forgot: Acceptance is also on the radio. Two bands that are a must listen to. props to Adam for giving me the "Phantoms" cd by Acceptance

Just wanted to share my excitement.

On another note, does anyone else prefer secular radio to "Christian" radio?

RustyPunk

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger JJ Brenner said...

Dude...RK was never skapunk.

They were are still are pop-punk. They just kinda have some emo now

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek is totally ska-punk. Track 2 is class ska-punk. In fact, I don't know how many times I've heard songs from that cd played on the Edge's Ska-Punk hour

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home