Sunday, February 20, 2005

Are Your Feet Happy?

Many of you are aware that Lindy Hop is something I am passionate about. I've been doing Lindy for about four months now. I have improved a great deal since I began back in November. I owe it all to Jonathan and Trisha. Here they are:



Time for some shameless advertising, mwua ha ha.

They have Lindy classes Saturday mornings. 10-11am is beginning Lindy. 11-12 is advanced Lindy. $10 for a single class, or $15 for both. I regularly attend both, and love it.

Jonathan and Trisha are amazing instructors. I mean, come on folks - they're managing to teach me Lindy =). That alone is a testimony to their teaching ability. If you are interested in learning Lindy, this is the place to be.

If you're serious about learning, I'd strongly recommend private lessons as well. And yes, Jonathan offers private lessons. Contact me if you're interested in taking lessons from the man himself.

Both Jonathan and Trisha are accomplished dancers, yet are humble about just how incredible they are. You have to see them to believe it.

Another good shot:



Chris, I mean, Casey ... whatever =)

1 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Case,

Awww...Jonathan and Trisha look like a lot of fun! Yay for qualified Lindy Hop instructors. Now if only I could find some in my area =o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home