Friday, February 18, 2005

"I owe it all to my girl's ex-broyfriend"

Janet's in town! The Janet from Maryland. Btw, Adam and I are going to MD over Spring Break, w00t.

The other nite Adam and I were chillin at Janet's house. After less than an hour I managed to screw up Janet's internet connection. I have learned to never ever ever mess with network settings ever again. Apparently I don't know what I'm doing =).

Yes, this entry's title is a line from Relient K's new cd. Janet, Sussy, Jessica, Kyle, Adam and myself went to their concert last night. They were suweet. Definitely put on a good show. We got a little rowdy. When I got pushed, I pushed back. It was a blast. Too bad skanking appears to have died out.







More Pics/Vids

Rusty

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger marcopaz said...

skanking will never die....even though ska is slowly fading away..

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. em. gee.

mae.
i missed mae. :(
blah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home