Thursday, November 16, 2006

For Those Who Need Encouragement

I was listening to this song and thought that some of my readers could use some encouragement.


The pathway is broken
And the signs are unclear
And I dont know the reason
why you brought me here
But just because You love me
the way that You do
I will walk through the valley
If You want me to

Now I'm not who I was
When I took my first step
And I'm clinging to the promise
You're not through with me yet
So if all of these trials
bring me closer to You
I will go through the fire
If You want me to

It may not be the way
I would have chosen
When you lead me through a world
that's not my own
But You never said it would be easy
You only said I'll never go alone

So when the whole world turns against me
And I'm all by myself
And I can't hear You answer
my cries for help
I'll remember the suffering
Your love put You through
And I will go through the valley
If You want me to

5 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger emka58 said...

Ecouraged, thanks...

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Rusty - I love this song. The Lord has brought me through many bitter trials singing this song. It always reminds me of His faithfulness.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Very encouraged. How did you know I needed encouragement (maybe the tone of my blog)? It's amazing how God places people in a specific time and place to help encourage, motivate, and point others towards His son, Jesus Christ!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Jonathan Roberts said...

Hm. I have a cherished collection of memories tied up with these lyrics. Thanks man.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Yeah, I love this song! It's so encouraging...

and it's also VERY fun to sing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home