Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Paaaaaaarte'

Tonight was such a blast! I held my annual Halloween / Reformation Day costume parte'. About 18 people, a sinful amount of candy, Serrano's beandip, other snacks, games, and a movie made for a grand time.

First, check out this wicked sick candy:


























That's right, each candy has its own bowl. mmm

Also, I have yet to name my Halloween Pal, which EVERYONE can buy at their local Starbucks. I would appreciate any name suggestions for my pal.















We played two rounds of Mafia, and was pleased to introduce it to a few new faces. Mafia is the bestest game ever (we play the no doctor version, aka the real version). I believe this is right before I saw to it that Lindsey was killed by the Townspeople. You see, as a responsible Cop, I guessed her, discovered she was part of the Mafia, and shared my knowledge with the good townspeople. She was quickly thereafter voted to receive the death penalty. The following night the Mafia killed me off, LOL. Good times.















Other Mafia fun:
















JJ was such a chick magnet:















We did have some violent moments, however. Like Jack getting mugged!















and Harry Potter was mercilessly attacked:















Everyone now, "Awwwww,"















We concluded by watching an oldie but a goody, The Princess Bride.

The parte' was totally a success. NEXT year, my costume will be completely 100% done. (It was two weeks late and didn't end up arriving in time. Major bummer, considering I've been planning this costume for two years now. But next year it will be freakin awesome).

Thanks to everyone who came. It was such a blast.

To see all the pics, click HERE. To see all my pics over the years (including recent pics from my bday, click HERE).

Case

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger JJ Brenner said...

It was a total blast man. You have lived up to the Ryan tradition of throwing absolutely outrageous parties. One of the best games of Mafia I've ever played.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger providentialblessings said...

I remember playing Mafia, it was at your house actually, those were good times!

It was good to see you this morning at starbucks!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Brent Klontz said...

I'd call him Bob!

BTW, I had a great time hanging out. Thanks for throwing a great ptay. Brent

 
At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The party was great man. Hurray for Martin Luther... ;)

oh, and mafia was good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home