Monday, October 02, 2006

Carpe Diem

That means "seize the day."My brother and a bud came over to watch the Dead Poet's Soceity, one of my favorite flics. Carpe Diem can easily be described as its major theme. Professor Keating inspired some boys to make the most out of life. Wonderful story.

And now, some quotes:

*ding* "No. Thanks for playing Mr. Dalton."

"Don't just walk off the desk like lemmings, look around you"

Finally, I gotta props to Knox Overstreat.

Hey, did you know it's my birthday in 14 days??? =)

Rusty

5 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger JJ Brenner said...

yes i knew it was your B-day. I think you should throw a partay!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger rustypth said...

Hannah - 24 is the magic number =)

Btw, I'd be happy to host an evening to watch the Dead Poet's Society. Everyone's invited ... ("everyone" in the Calvinistic sense =))

and verily, much w00tage did thus fill the land

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"'everyone' in the Calvinistic sense..."

lol.

I'm looking forward to a Happy Birthday, man.

"RIP OUT THE ENTIRE INTRODUCTION, please! That's right, RIP IT OUT!" ha ha ha

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Lockheed said...

Wow... so... the 18th? Same day as my mom. :) I'm the 21st and my father the 23rd... all October.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

the 16th yo =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home