Monday, November 28, 2005

Comments Shmomments

What would the blogosphere be without comments? Incomplete, at best. Comments are an essential aspect for the blog. They give motivation for the writer to continue blogging. Comments allow for feedback and the opportunity to share opinions.

I wanted to let you ... my faithful readers know that I enjoy comments. Consider this your personal invitation to express yourself.

Having said that, I want to declare my right to not respond to comments. Basically, if I don't feel a comment worthwhile, you won't hear from me =).

If you are thinking: "My goodness. Did Casey just waste an entire post about comments?" Yes, I did waste an entire post about comments =).

Did you hear? Voldemort's back!
Case of Base

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger TomS said...

Hey I found the blog the other day when I bored, and it was encouraging to me, so I've bookmarked and will check in time to time. I liked the bookmarks of the apologetical blogs as well. Keep going man! I pray that many non-believers would stumble on your site and hear the gospel, and that Christians would find it and be encouraged.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger rustypth said...

welcome to my little corner of cyberspace toms =)

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ryan J said...

commenting about a comment about comments is kinda fun. No need to respond :)

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Brent Klontz said...

I just wanted to leave a comment. . . comment left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home