Friday, November 11, 2005

The Circle is Now Complete


buy this at Wally World and receive a bonus disk!


You knew this entry was coming =)

On November 1st Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith was released on DVD and “the circle is now complete…” (If anyone can finish the rest of that sentence I will be mando impressed! No Cheating!!!).

JJ and I hung out until it got close to midnight, then headed over to Wally World to purchase the greatest movie of the year. I’d say there were a couple dozen other people there all waiting for the stroke of midnight. Jayj ended buying my copy as a belated bday present – Oh what a wonderful investment that was! Thanks JJ!

Already my DVD has fulfilled its destiny in the Ryan household. The movie itself is phenomenal. Absolutely fantastic. The few blips and mistakes in the theater version were corrected. The picture is flawless. Graphics and special effects are possibly the best I have seen in a movie???

I would guesstimate about 3-4 hours of special features. I especially recommend two of the documentaries: (1) the stunts of the film, and (2) “Within a Minute.” “Within a Minute” is an in-depth look at every aspect of making sixty seconds of the Mustafar duel. I had no idea so much time and energy was put in to sixty seconds of the movie.

I love this movie. I am now inviting all my readers to call me up and schedule a time to watch this movie with me =). We can probably use my house, just let me know.

Remember ... the Force will be with you, always,
RustyVader

2 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Hobster said...

Schedule a time? hmmm, how's next weekend sound, Rusty?

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

sounds good! wanna show up at my house around 7pm Friday night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home