Monday, November 14, 2005

Costume Pics!

Theological posts have been pushed back a day in honor of pictures! On my homepage I have linked pics from Sussy's Costume Surprise Birthday Party AND My Reformation Day / Halloween Parte.

Without further adue, some select shots ...

You are not going to believe who I ran into at Sussy's bday party: Lord Vader! Of course, I had to get a picture with the most powerful Jedi ever.



Also at this party, the Phantom met Harry:



So a week later, even stranger universes collided. Looks like Willy is getting killed "Dooku-style" ...



"Fly Guy and Girl" had fantastic costumes. When I answered the door to find these two standing at the door I had no clue who they were =)



I used all available "hook-ups" for my party and booked a performance from Sonny and Cher:



The girls:



The guys (this is our victory shot - please read the full description from the party pics page):



I posted some vids from my Reformation Day / Halloween Costume Parte pics page. Please do not miss the video of Warren (aka "Fly Guy) dancing his heart out. w00t =)

That's it for now,
Case of Base

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger kletois said...

Darth Vader the most powerful Jedi ever? I think not. Maybe the most powerful Sith Lord.If he was the most powerful Jedi ever he would have forsaken the darkside.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

alright then, ... the most powerful Jedi ever who later becomes a Sith Lord =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home