Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My First Ever "Official" Blog-Spotting Entry

Yes, yes, you have the priviledge of witnessing Rusty's first ever "official" blog-spotting entry. What is blog-spotting? Well according to my vague understanding, the term "blogspot" is referencing another's blog.

Today, I will be blogspotting an entry by Elder James. I was gonna write an entry about Pastor Fry's Sunday AM sermon, but the Doc beat me to it. Here it is.

My Pastor preached from 1 John 5:13 about Christian assurance. This def made the Hall of Fame of sermons in Casey's book.

I would encourage you to listen to it if you have time. You'll love it, guaranteed. Weeeell, if you're Reformed, you'll like it. My Arminian brothers may not like it AS much. =)

A sometimes obnoxious Calvinist,
CoB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home