Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Oh Snap I am Long Overdue on Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates. Over two weeks without one word from Case of Base! Can you hardly stand it?! I apologize to my audience of three (you know who you are, and you each get a gold star) and I promise more regular updates.

Where have I been? Well, I’ve been working at both jobs: Starbucks and American Family Insur. Still pumping some iron. Hanging out with buddies. And Reading … books.

Now I shall ask the question you’re all dying to ask: does any of these excuses excuse me from blogging? Answer: Absolutely Jose No Way! – err, you know what I mean. It’s true that I am busy, but never too busy for the blogosphere. Expect regular updates. Hold me to it. If I ever go four days without an update I will do 100 pushups.

Time for some real updates …

Rusty

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Hobster said...

That's better!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Thank's for all of the updates...1 every minute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home