Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Begun the Poop Wars have

Sunday afternoon both my dad and mom were bugging me to wash my truck. It was filthy. But more than just the usual dirt and leftover rain spots. This time there were numerous bird droppings all over the hood.

I decided to clean up "Leia 2" (that's Leia, the Second). When I had finished, she was glimmering in the sunlight. Mmhmm, she looked good!

The next day my dad informed me that a bird had messed up my truck's hood AGAIN! I had to see it to believe it. Some loser bird pooped on the passenger side, which I would not have seen unless my dad pointed it out to me. When did this happen? Were these birds from the park near school? Or the palm trees at work? More questions, no answers.

I went to bed last night trying to figure out which birds I would have to shoot down. As I rushed out to my truck to head to skewl this morning, I saw more remains from an attack. War has begun. The mystery was solved! Black birds around the house are the culprits. Shoot them, I must.

Those little critters left me with no choice but to drive to skewl, then to work with my damaged vehicle. I'm sure Leia2's feelings are hurt - sorry Leia2.

Anyways, pray for Leia2. We both appreciate it.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Brent Klontz said...

Hey Casey,

If you need to borrow a bb gun or 22 let me know. Also, I think a good bow and arrow might do the trick. Then again, you could always go the David and Goliath routine and use a nifty sling shot; however, you need to have really good aim, cause you don't want a rock to fall on Leih2. You could also make the black bird yellow or red with a paintball, or you could scare them away with a good airsoft gun. Yikes this all reminds me of the good old Mario Brothers Duck Hunt. . . One of my absolute favorite games. I am also reminded of my mischivious childhood when I would shoot the beehives with a bb gun and run. Wow that was fun!! Well, good luck bro and good aim.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger JJ Brenner said...

Ok, so I understand naming your car, but you named it Leia? As in Princess Leia? And this would be the second incarnation of Leia?

WTH?

Also... does anyone know how to speel thesesses dais? I know I do'n't

 

Post a Comment

<< Home