Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm such an American

So the United States apparently lost to the Czech Republic in the World Cup. I say "apparently" because the World Cup just doesn't interest me. For that matter, I don't follow soccer at all. Yes, it's fast paced, but in all honesty soccer is boring to me. I'm sorry if that offends any die-hard soccer fans, but I would much rather watch a game of baseball, football or basketball (in that order).

What I find really humorous is that much of the world is aaaall caught up in the World Cup, and I'm content not knowing the final outcome. It's just soccer, or futbol, or whatever =)

American sports FTW

Rusty

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Is it bad if I confused the World Cup with the Stanley Cup?

oh, I'm not sure if you have an interest in the Puritans, however, I am reading a bio on Jonathan Edwards. Very good stuff. Gives a bit of insight into why our nation often has religion and politics so fused together.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger JJ Brenner said...

yeah, soccer is not my sport.

American everything FTW

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Lol... the Mexican community won't LET me forget about it...

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

adumn: not at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home