Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Randomly Goodness

Yesterday was a good day. I was kinda down for much of the afternoon, not for any particular reason, I just wasn’t in a great mood. So after work I went to the gym – running always helps. Gotta love those endorphins =).

Then met my parents at the Mac Shack (aka Macaroni Grill). Next I headed across the parking lot to the happiest place on earth (Starbucks of course!). Got in a good couple hours of studying JWitness theology.

11 o’clock rolls around, and the glory that is Starbucks locked up. So I headed over to Wally World (aka Walmart) to buy a couple Christmas cards AND wait until midnight to buy Serenity on dvd. As I was walking into Wally World I hear a bunch of girly screams: “Caaaaseeeeey!” All the Baristas from my Bucks were walking out. They had been shopping for their store Christmas party. We stood chatting for a good 5 minutes or so. Great to see them all. They r0z0rz. That is why I love Stapley Bucks (also called “Staples”).

PS – only Fiiiiiive days to go!

Counting down the days,
Case of Base

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger kletois said...

The greatest sadness in Australia this year was not caused by flood, loss of the Ashes to England, or the race riots in Sydney. Rather that Serenity is not released on DVD till February 2006. Pray for us during this difficult time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home