Thursday, December 06, 2007

Personal Log, Jean-Luke Piccard Style

“Personal Log – Stardate [Insert proper stardate format HERE]”

Four months ago from lasterday I asked Kaylee Rose to go out with me. Remarkably she said yes. Things on the Kaylee front are going incredibly well. She lights up my life.

For the first time I had the chance to decorate my house with Christmas lights. Nothing spectacular, but they look decent. I now know why every Christmas movie ever made pokes fun at the entire experience of hanging Christmas lights on the roof. As I stood on our roof I felt abundantly foolish, doubting every step. It was great and oh so worth it; Tim the Tool-Man Taylor would be proud.

Things at Desert Schools FCU are going well. I was promoted to the New Accounts Team, which keeps my interest and poses much more of a challenge. Rocking the financial universe is an experience I hope to continue for quite some time.

The month of December jampacked with weddings, parties, and family gatherings. There is so much going on that I bought a calendar for 2007-2008 just so I could keep track. I have tons of pictures to post from my birthday party, my Halloween party, the Jane Austen reenactment ball, Kaylee’s surprise birthday party, and so much more! If you aren’t a facebook user you really are missing out. Please add me to your friends list.

Okay, so I must know: what is everybody’s favorite Christmas vocal artist? Any guesses about who mine is?

Happy Christmas Season,
Rustoleum

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jean-Luke Piccard would approve, as would Mr. Tool Time : D

Favorite Christmas vocalist . . . well, I believe my favorite Christmas album is Amy Grant's "Home for Christmas" (I'm not the biggest fan of her herself, but I love the album). I don't know about a favorite vocalist in general. And, as far as fathoming a guess about your favorite . . . Sarah McLachlan?

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Merry Christmas Mr. Casey! Thanks for the update! May you be filled with joy and peace for what Jesus has done as you celebrate His birth! Praying for continued blessing in your life!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home