Sunday, August 26, 2007

Evangelism Bucks-Style

I’ve got to share something very exciting that just happened. I was sitting at Starbucks, reading, when a guy sits down in the comfy chair next to me. Apparently he needed someone to talk to – [if anyone ever wants to talk about how American coffee shops are very much like the Salons in France during the Enlightenment, lemme know] – which I’ve come to expect over the years at Bucks. We went from talking about work, to Starbucks to where he attends church. Naturally, the conversation transitioned towards the gospel, which God allowed us to discuss for the next hour and a half! We went through Romans 1:1-5:1. When we finished, I challenged him to ask himself if he has peace with God … the peace that Romans 5 talks about. I’m so thankful for the gospel, and for opportunities to talk about the gospel. Isn’t our God merciful? Ron is the guy’s name; pray for him if have a minute =). Our God can save anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home