Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Let the Good Times Roll" -- Mark Hammell, as the Joker

April and May for me are analogous to the 400 years of silence during most of the intertestamental period.

=)

Lotsa stuff goin on. As of two weeks ago, I know longer work for the Starbucks Coffee Company. I know … I know! How tragic! It was a blessing to have worked for Bucks as long as I did. Being a Shift Supervisor was a lot of fun, in fact, it helped me realize that I really enjoy the business side of life. Above all, I hope that a single phrase, “For the Win” (ftw), endures at my store. Being just a customer is a beautiful thing; sitting back, sipping my coffee, meeting new folks, not worrying about being PC. Ama-zu-zing!

I have a second interview tomorrow with Desert Schools Federal Credit Union. I’m fairly confident it will go well. But if you have a moment, pray for me.

Currently re-reading the Harry Potter series to properly prepare for OOTP in theaters, and TDH (book 7). You might also be interested to know that I am working diligently at making my own Quidditch pads; I’ve got the rest of the costume ready. Yes, I do plan on standing in line with my uber costume, putting the other wanna-be costumes to shame *innocent smile*.

This summer me and some buds are going on a four-day cruise to Mexico, followed up by Disneyland and Six Flags: Magic Mountain. Talk about spoiled. The fun meter is going to explode with funness.

Have I mentioned that I am planning a trip to Ireland? I’m shooting for this November, somewhere between 8-10 days. Why? Because I’m Irish and want to visit my Island. I’m successfully driving my roommate nutso from all the gaelic and folk music I’m listening to =).

I have a bunch of posts lined up … to make up for where I’ve been lacking. Have fun!

Rusty

3 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger JJ Brenner said...

...and hencefore this blog was known as "The Book of Matthew."

Looking forward to uber fun this summer!

Gratz on the leaving SBUX

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger MarieP said...

WOW...

With all that coming up, you'll HAVE to go drink some coffee...

Take lots of pics!!!

jj: at least you said Matthew and not Mark....we'd have to brand you a liberal.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger David & Paige said...

I'll be praying for your interview to go well. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home