Wednesday, March 07, 2007

One of THOSE emails

Quite surprised, was I, to be “tagged” into these humorous lists. The reader can count on me not to disappoint.

"If I can get the Rusted One to put down his Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte for a minute, I will tag him."

In turn, I cheerfully tag: js4jc, Prince Cor, Jayj and Judge Roberts. Mwuahahaha

1. What is your occupation?
Office Manager for American Family Insurance; Supervisor at Starbucks Coffee Company; Part Time Student at ASU

2. What color are your socks right now?
White/Gray

3. What are you listening to right now?
Silence, haha

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
The breakfast of champions: a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a nutrigrain bar (cinnamon flavored), and a glass of apple juice

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yea baby!

6. When is your birthday, and how old will you be on that day, this year?
Oct 16, Twenty Five

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom. Awww, how cute

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Not in the slightest. (kidding!)

9. How many states have you lived in?
Two – AZ and CA (do forgive me for this crime)

10. Favorite Drink?
Iced Double Venti Non-Fat Light Ice Tazo Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. Coca-Cola Classic is second.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I’ve had it “frosted.” Does that count?

13. Pets?
Nah. But I’d like a dog once I get married.

14. Favorite Food?
Mexican – Serrano’s

15. What was the last movie you watched?
National Treasure

16. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Talk out loud, walk, pray, talk to a friend

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
GI Joes (the American hero)

19. What is your favorite season?
Winter ‘cause I adore Christmas. Right Hobs? =)

20. Hugs or kisses?
Who’s doing the hugging and the kissing? =)

21. Cherries or blueberries?
I love the sweetened cherries they put in sodas. If they’re normal cherries, then I’d side with blueberries.

22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
LOL

23. Who is most likely to respond?
Your mom

24. Who is least likely to respond?
Mike Porter

25. Living arrangements?
Apartment, gotta luv the Bachelor pad!

26. When was the last time you cried?
Probably in December.

27. What is on the floor of your closet?
Clothes hamper, and clothes that missed the hamper, which is why I will NOT be making my career in the NBA

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Hmm, Probably JJ Brenner.

29. What did you do last night?
Went to the grocery store, visited with my mom who is recovering from surgery, read at Bucks, finished going through The God Who Justifies with my youngest bro, hung out with Cory and Scott at my apartment, watched an episode of Smallville, read some more, went to bed.

30. Favorite smells?
Christmas trees

31. What inspires you?
Godly men, good books

32. What are you afraid of?
Heights

33. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese!!!

34. Favorite dog breed?
Cocker Spaniels

35. Number?
3773

36. How many years at your current job?
Six, One

37. Favorite day of the week?
The Lord’s Day

38. Where would you like to retire?
Dunno if I will retire. If so, Gilbert, AZ

39. Favorite Movie?
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Yup

41. What are your plans for today?
Work, dinner, church, Bucks (read), chillax at home

42. Are you actually going to answer all these and send them back to the person who sent them to you?
No, but she will see them on my blog!

Okay, now it's your turn. If you don't send these back, Joel Osteen will move into your basement and smile at you every time you go down there to do laundry. It's true, it happened to my cousin's sister-in-law's best friend's uncle. He's now blind and suffering from really bad theology. Poor guy.

:-)

6 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger MarieP said...

Nice!

:)

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger providentialblessings said...

ROTFL! I feel like I know so much more about Case ;-)

~Sussy

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger JJ Brenner said...

lol

Tagging you back!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Mike said...

You're right. I'd never respond.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Seth and Janet said...

I agree with Sussy that end part made me lol about Joel Osteen.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Ha! Funny! W00t for dirty chais!

p.s. (That IS what a Iced Double Venti Non-Fat Light Ice Tazo Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks is, right? Awkward.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home