Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Odds and Ends

I’ve added a few links to the blogroll … Evan May (aka “Emay”) is a friend from AOMin’s chat room, #prosapologian. You can always count on him for exegetical and apologetic insights. Mike Porter (known to me as “Gobbler” or “Professor”) and his wife are members at my church, and have a blog to keep us updated on day to day life. Hannah Paasch has recently joined the blogosphere and is encouraging all around. Also, the Pyromaniac (Phil Johnson) has converted his blog into a team blog. More and more folks seem to be moving in that direction as team blogs are less demanding and can allow for a variety of topics.

I need some help figuring out how to set up my blog archives to link any months prior to 2006 under yearly categories. Anyone know how to do that? I’d also like to organize blog entries by category. If anyone knows how to do that, I’ll buy you a cup of Bucks coffee.

Thanks much!

This is Case of Base, signing off.

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Hobster said...

categories: there's cent's method (looks like a pain, and not crazy about the characters in front of the post titles) and then carla talked about technorati tagging. Have thought about playing with each of those, but...oh man...such an effort.

don't think the date configuration you're looking for is possible.

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger The Paasch-inator said...

Casey! No... Case of Base!!!?
I guess this one is Rusty. Anyway, thanks for the comment and the link! I am exceedingly honored. :) I think maybe I'll have to get on the ball and actually blog a little more consistently now!

Oh, and by the way, I'm currently reading Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller, and I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject. John has told me that you have a few!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger rustypth said...

Hobs - Not sure i have the time or patience for either of those =).

Hannah - I'm currently re-reading Miller's BLJ so I can write a review about it. While we're waiting, I recently posted an entry talking about his books: http://rustypth.blogspot.com/2006/01/donald-miller-revisted.html

Also, today I'll be linking to another review on Miller's book that is just excellent [kudos to Hobs for the link]

=)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Hobster said...

drat! I was gonna draft you to take care of mine once you got things caught up here :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home